Originally an Iron foundry in the late 18th century the engineering firm Rosedowns developed into an specialized business producing machinery for the edible oil industry. The large factory was the first building constructed in 1900 using Ferro Concrete by the Hennebique System. Some of the factory is still occupied but much now seem empty as the fabric of the building is now falling into disrepair.
- ©Neil Holmes.+44 (0) 7990 537248
- Image Size
- 3000x3000 / 2.7MB
- Contained in galleries
- Blog Images